ResortQuest Real Estate announced its 2015 top producing sales associates at its annual banquet at the Emerald Coast Convention Center in March.
The Nathan Abbott Team of the Destin office received highest honors for top closed production in 2015 by achieving $41 million in total sales volume for the fourth consecutive year. The Mary Stephens Team of the Seagrove Beach office received runner up for top closed production with $23 million in sales volume and Mary Fletcher of the Tops’l Beach & Racquet Resort office received highest honors for top closed production by an individual agent with $11.5 million. The complete list of “Top 10 Producers for 2015” includes:
• The Nathan Abbott Team, Miramar Beach — $41M
• The Mary Stephens Team, Seagrove Beach — $23M
• Caroline and Chip Wasson, “The Wasson Group,” Destin — $16.8M
• Janette Klein & Team, Miramar Beach — $16.6M
• The Dehlinger & McKnight Team, Panama City Beach — $14.9M
• Mary Fletcher, Tops’l Beach & Racquet Resort —$11.5M
• Eddie Krasauskas, Santa Rosa Beach — $9.8M
• Matt Osgood, Destin — $8.8M
• Denise Stegner, Destin — $7M
• Kevin Kramer, Kevin Kramer Group, Destin — $7M
In addition to the top producers, real estate sales associates who achieved between $3 million to $6 million in production were recognized at the banquet, along with those awarded for Rookie of the Year (Annie Belter, Nathan Abbott Team), Leading by Example (Kevin Kramer), and Highest Production Increase over 2014 (Matt Osgood, Individual Agent Award and Dehlinger & McKnight Team, Team Award).
“The entire ResortQuest team should be recognized and congratulated,” said Carmela Bell, managing broker, ResortQuest Real Estate. “From the administrative assistants at each office for their daily support to the marketing team for their creativity and focus, it is an honor and privilege to work with the best in the area. The entire team’s hard work and dedication contributed to the 883 closed transaction sides resulting in over $296 million in total production volume in 2015.”