Go big red
Brett Peterson of DeFuniak Springs hauled in a 7.2-pound redfish for first on the big board. –Tina Harbuck
Destin’s Tristan Tietgen just got in the daily board with a 9.4-pound scamp and a 34.2-pound grouper. He was fishing aboard the 100 Proof with Capt. Ben O’Connor. The Tietgen’s also had an 28.8-pound grouper and a 23.6-pound Almaco. -Tina … Continue reading →
Sarah Parker got on the daily board with a 21-pound blackfin tuna caught on the Salty Fish a 25-foot and under charter.
The Big, bad and cute
Garrett Small reeled in 33.4-pound barracuda for a first place slot in the Big board. He was fishing on the Phoenix with Capt. Scott Robson. The Phoenix also had a load of kids with king mackerel. Each received a rod … Continue reading →
Shawn Brown just weighed in a 24.4-pound king mackerel to place second on the big board in the under-25 private boat division. He was fishing in the White Knuckles.
- City leaders agree to 60-day lease to re-open Destin YMCA (LIVEBLOG)
- 'A lot of fun': Local restaurateur appears on Food Network's 'Mystery Diners'
- The life of a paramedic: How one first responder finds her peace and quiet
- Days Gone By: Destin's Lucky Fishing
- Charter fishermen send plea to Gov. Rick Scott: Save tourism and us from a bad FWC decision!