If you are a part of the real estate/lending market here in the Panhandle, you will want to attend the “Realtor Expo" from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Friday, July 15, in the Conference Center at Linkside in Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, 158 Sandestin Blvd. N.
This conference will feature a dozen local experienced and successful industry leaders like:
• Michele Bailey, Resort Quest — “25 things I wish I knew in my first year”
• Janna Mae, Risa’s Interiors — “Staging Styles for Success”
• David Connart, Next Home White Sands — “HUD properties and REOs — it’s not over yet”
• David Collins, educator — “Agency Relationship — Share the Pie”
• John Wilson, Columbus Capital — “Creative Financing”
• Nathan Abbott, Resort Quest — “Team Building that is generational”
• Karen Smith, Beachy Beach — “Your attitude affects your altitude”
• Justin Lindsey, ECAR board member — “Blogging for Dollars”
• Pastor Steve Vaggalis, Destiny Worship Center — “Faith, Vision and Integrity
This event is hosted by World Impact Real Estate in partnership with the Emerald Coast Association of Realtors.
One hundred percent of the net proceeds from this event will go to benefit Soldiers on the Water, an event designed for Realtors and local businesses to give back to our local military and combat wounded veterans. This event will take place on Sept. 17.
Tickets for the Realtor Expo are $25 in advance and $30 at the door. Breakfast will be provided by ECAR YPN Committee and lunch will be provided by Columbus Capital Lendings LLC. You may register online @RealtorExpo.net or call 850-225-7000.