The holiday magic begins at HarborWalk Village on Nov. 24 as Santa Claus is welcomed. The festivities begin at noon and you can visit with St. Nick and receive a free 4-by-6 photo, compliments of SB Photos, from 1-4 p.m. Enjoy kids’ crafts, face painting and be sure to drop by the official North Pole mailbox to send your Christmas Wish List to the North Pole.
For every letter received, HarborWalk Village will donate $1 to a local children’s charity. The man in red will be on the HarborWalk Village main stage from 1-4 p.m. every Saturday and Sunday leading up to Dec. 25.
Other notable events include Project Holiday: A Hurricane Michael Relief Concert on Dec. 1 and Holiday on the Harbor on Dec. 9.
The Project Holiday concert kicks off at 7 p.m. and features Eli Hannon and Crushed Velvet. Winter clothes, toys, hygiene and household items and monetary donations will be collected for those impacted by Hurricane Michael.
Holiday on the Harbor is enjoyed by locals and visitors alike. Stick around after Visits with Santa for a special performance of "The Nutcracker" at 5 p.m., followed by the Destin Boat Parade at 6 p.m. and a holiday fireworks display over the harbor.
Enjoy a variety of holiday entertainment including kids’ crafts, holiday movie nights and live music on the Destin harbor at HarborWalk Village throughout December. All events can be found on the HarborWalk Village Facebook page.
HarborWalk Village is partnering with Volunteer Florida and panhandlerelief.org to continue Hurricane Michael Relief Efforts through the holiday season. A tent will be set-up at each event to accept supplies and donations.
Parking is free for all 12 Days of HarborWalk Holidays events.
12 Days of Holidays
• Nov . 24: Santa’s Arrival
• Nov. 25: Ornament Decorating and Visit with Santa — Decorate a new ornament for your tree. HarborWalk Village is adopting families impacted by Hurricane Michael for the holidays. To participate in ornament making, we encourage everyone to bring a toy or present for this cause.
• Dec. 1: Project Holiday: A Hurricane Michael Relief Concert at 7 p.m. — Bring donations of winter clothing, toys and blankets.
• Dec 2: Movie Night with "Elf" on the Main Stage and Visit with Santa — Movie starts at 5 p.m. Bring a toy to donate to HarborWalk Village’s Adopt a Family for the Holidays program and receive a free cup of cocoa to enjoy during the movie.
• Dec. 6: Chanukah Festivities from 5:30-8 p.m. with food, music and a grand Menorah lighting.
• Dec. 8 and 9: Breakfast with Santa from 8 a.m. to noon at Grande Vista Bar & Grill. Kids’ breakfast includes Santa pancake with bacon and a choice of drink as well as decorating a donut. Adult breakfast will also be available.
• Dec 8: Niceville High School Chorus and Visit with Santa at 5 p.m.
• Dec 9: special performance of "The Nutcracker" from the Ballet Conservatory of the Destin School of Music & Dance at 4:45 p.m., Destin Harbor Boat Parade at 6 p.m. followed by fireworks and firespinning show. Visit with Santa beginning at 1 p.m.
• Dec. 15 and 16: Breakfast with Santa from 8 a.m. to noon
• Dec. 15: Santa-Cause Pub Crawl beginning at 6 p.m., Ugly Sweater Contest at 9 p.m. on the HarborWalk Village main stage, and Visit with Santa
• Dec. 16: Santa-Paws Pet Pictures with Santa and Visit with Santa from 1-4 p.m.
• Dec. 21: Christmas Concert from 6-8 p.m. with live band
• Dec. 22: Movie Night with Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer and Frosty the Snowman at 5 p.m. on the main stage and Visit with Santa from 1-4 p.m.
• Dec. 23: Cookie Decorating and the final Visit with Santa from 1-4 p.m. Bring a toy or present for HarborWalk’s adopted families impacted by Hurricane Michael.