ResortQuest Real Estate congratulates Top Producers of 2014
ResortQuest Real Estate announced its 2014 top producers at its annual banquet at the Emerald Coast Convention Center earlier this month.
The Nathan Abbott Team of the Destin office received highest honors for top closed production in 2014 by achieving $43.1 million in total sales volume. Janette Klein of the Miramar Beach office received runner up for total production with $22.8 million in sales volume and Mary Fletcher of the Tops’l Beach & Racquet Resort office received highest honors for top closed production by a single agent with $10.5 million. The complete list of “Top 10 Producers for 2014” includes:
• The Nathan Abbott Team, Destin - $43.1M
• Janette Klein, Miramar Beach - 22.8M
• Mary Fletcher, Tops’l Beach & Racquet Resort - $10.5M
• The Mary Stephens Team, Seagrove Beach - $17.9M
• John Tait and Peter Burke “On the Coast Team,” Tops’l Beach & Racquet Resort - $12M
• Caroline and Chip Wasson “The Wasson Group,” Destin - $11.6M
• Eddie Krasauskas, Santa Rosa Beach - $9M
• Destin Stegner, Destin - $8.9M
• Kevin Kramer, Okaloosa Island - $8.8M
• Rick and Dale Martinez, Ariel Dunes - $8.2M
In addition to the top producers, real estate sales associates who achieved $3 million or more in production were recognized at the banquet, along with those awarded for Rookie of the Year, Leading by Example, Humanitarian, Highest Production Increase over 2013 and Circle of Life.
“The entire ResortQuest team should be recognized and congratulated,” said Carmela Bell, managing broker, ResortQuest Real Estate. “From the administrative assistants at each office for their daily support to the marketing team for their creativity and focus, it is an honor and privilege to work with the best in the area. The entire team’s hard work and dedication contributed to the more than 830 transactions closed in 2014.”