Welcome in your 2016 after a night of great live music. Here are just a few options:
- AJ's Seafood and Oyster Bar: Listen for live music like Kontra Band Muzik 6-10 p.m. on the Big Game Stage, The Wide Open 4-8 p.m. on the Bimini Stage and Black Eyed Blonde from 9 p.m. to 1:30 a.m. on the Bimini Stage. There will be free champagne for toasting at the midnight fireworks show. AJ's is located at 116 Harbor Blvd.
- HarborWalk Village Street Party: Dance your way through HarborWalk Village with music at nearby restaurants as well as a live concert on the main stage. The lineup for the main stage is Flash Flood at 6 p.m., 8 Second Ride at 8 p.m. and Phillip Lee Jr. at 10 p.m.
Fort Walton Beach
- New Year's Eve at the Landing: Continuum will be performing at this annual New Year's Eve party at Fort Walton Beach Landing starting at 7 p.m.
- New Year's Eve Bash: A live band will perform at Buffalo Chips Sports Bar & Grill in downtown Fort Walton Beach.
- 2015 Grand Finale New Year’s Concert & VIP After Party: End 2015 at a Red Carpet Hollywood style party at the Emerald Coast Convention Center, 1250 Miracle Strip Parkway SE on Okaloosa Island. There will be a concert featuring American Idol Finalist Paul McDonald, Shelly Fairchild, Apollo's Crown with Brian Melo of Canadian Idol and more artists. The concert will be held from 9 p.m. to 12:30 a.m. This event is supporting Habitat for Humanity of Okaloosa and Walton. Purchase tickets or learn more at http://www.2015grandfinale.com/.
- Beach Ball Drop: Head over to Pier Park in Panama City for live entertainment and more starting at 5:30 p.m. Musical performances begin with the Barry Fish Band from 5:30-7 p.m., followed by American Tread from 8:15-9:45 p.m. and Celebrity All-Stars from 10-11:55 p.m.
- The Chateau: Enjoy music from Heritage, HOR!ZEN, and Sway Jah Vu at The Chateau, 12525 Front Beach Road, starting at 7 p.m.
- Pensacola Pelican Drop: Live music, DJs and more on two outdoor stages will make up the entertainment this year on Palafox Street. The lineup for the World Ford Government St. Stage includes Russ Till & the Moonshiners (7-7:45 p.m.), the Michael Tracy Band (8-9:15 p.m.), the Cat Beach Band (9:15-10:15 p.m.), Matt Bennett 10:30 p.m.-11:15 p.m., and The Vegabonds (11:40 p.m.-1 a.m.). At the Levin Rinke Main Stage, the musical lineup includes DLP (8:15-9:45 p.m.), and Chee Weeze (10-11:45 p.m. and 12:15-1:15 a.m.).
- New Year's Eve Party: Spend the start of the new year at Seville Quarter. The party will feature live entertainment like Gretsch and the Modern Eldorados, Shenanigans, Bad Habits, and more. For more information or to buy tickets, call 850-434-6211 or go to www.sevillequarter.com.
- Salute 2015: Start your New Year's off at Fonville Press with light fare, cocktails and live music with Geoff McBride from 11 a.m.-2 p.m. Fonville Press is located at 147 West La Garza Lane Alys Beach.
- The Village of Baytowne Wharf: The Baytowne stages will be filled with live music. The Good Lookings will perform on the Baytowne LIVE Stage at 6 p.m. The Events Plaza Stage will be taken over by Steve Moakler following the fireworks around 8 p.m., Native Run at 10 p.m., and Jersey, a Bruce Springsteen Tribute Band, at 11:30 p.m. Any attendees who are 20 and younger must be accompanied by a legal guardian after 10 p.m.
- Hammerhead's Bar and Grille and Poppy's Seafood Factory in The Village of Baytowne Wharf will host Chronic Jester starting at 6 p.m.