ON THE AGENDA: Destin City Council
The Destin Log
There is a full agenda for tonight's Destin City Council meeting, which begins at 6 p.m. at the City Hall Annex (next to the Destin Dog Park). The meeting is open to the public.
Here's what's on the agenda:
- Swearing in of interim Mayor Sam Seevers.
- Second reading of Ordinance 16-04-CC.
- Resolution 16-01: Initial Assessment Resolution for Regions Way.
- Corps of Engineers use of Parcel B.
- Grocery stores in the Gulf Resort Mixed Use zoning district.
- Legal opinion on easement related issues at Capt. Royal Melvin Heritage Park.
To see the full agenda, CLICK HERE.