KIDS PLAY: Destin youth compete on the basketball court
The youth basketball program at the Destin Community Center is in full swing with games played Friday evening and Saturday.
Here are some of the results from the different age divisions:
• The Will Lawyer beat 654Limo 9-4. Leading the way for Will Lawyer was Joseph Oakes with five points. Jack Harrell added two, and Emma Ballard and Jax O’Dell, one each. Dominic Rocco scored two for 654Limo, while Brandon Chauvin and Barrett Daniels each added one.
• D&D Services won 17-13 over Moe’s Southwest Grill. Connolly Barcus led D&D with six points. Scoring five each were JB Martin and Parker Bloom. Nash Fosdyck added one. Ishmael Wilson was tops for Moe’s with eight points. Bentley Reed added three and Brooklyn Berry two.
• Dermatology Specialists deadlocked with ThomCo Enterprises in double overtime at 15-15. Dane Warren was tops for Dermatology with 10 points. Jayce Roberson scored three, while Jaiden Fair and Nolan Dooly each added one point. Ebner Ingram scored seven for ThomCo. Austin Anderson added three and Hank Stone, two. Scoring one each were Shelby Plasier, Max Thomas and Triston Cooper.
• Wood & Associates beat LDV Beach Service 39-14. Isaac Holbrook led Wood with 11 points. Also scoring in double digits was Carter Dallman with 10. Cooper Wood scored eight and Harbor Wilson five. Zai’Shawn Brown chipped in three points, while Lucas Harrington and Alexander Srnecek each added two. Mason McPhillips scored seven for LDV and Brooks Chouinard six. Connor Norris scored two and Malachi Grimes added a free throw.
• Donovan Development defeated Harbor Capital 15-8. Parker Yates was high-point player for Donovan with 10 points. Aidan Boskila scored two, while Eli Scharf, Kaden Kominos and Sean Simon each added one. Maddox Mason led Harbor with five points. Scoring one each were Hamilton Martin, Finn Moak and Silas Thackeray.
• Happyfeet.net won 30-13 over Frankfurt 1031 Exchange. Bradley Campbell scored nine for Happyfeet.net, while Brooklyn Cisek and James Campbell each scored six. Cameron Kerns scored three, and King Clemons and L. Joey Kirschten each hit two. Hayden Hummel and Jada Bruch both scored one. Spears Gabriel fired up the nets for 10 points for Frankfurt. Anthony Figueroa scored two and Samuel Luna added one.
• Frankfurt Law beat Home Instead Senior Care 20-8. High-point player for Frankfurt was Jordan Figueroa with 16 points. Scoring two each were Will Blanchard and Harleigh Dixon. Scoring two each for Home were Carson Fayard, Brody Harrell, Fisher Kelly and Lola Warren.
• DEA Solutions posted a 28-18 win over LuLu’s Destin. Baylen Knox was high-point player with 16 points for DEA. Mason Wetzel scored six, while Calvin Blackman, Carter Phillips and Mykean Pope each added two. Grayson Wood scored six for LuLu’s, while Ella Stone and Caleb Wright each scored four. Scoring two each were Easton Brackett and Gunnar Smith.
• America’s Simming Pool edged Hoff Floors LLC 24-21. Scoring six each for Pool were John Rice and Will Porter. Connor Eiland and Palmer Lindsley each scored four, while Avery Brannon and Caroline Stanford each hit for two. Robert Pankratz led Hoff with eight points. Griffin Cann scored six, Noah Hoff scored five and Hayes Wright made two points.
• Infinite Lasers edged Happyfeet.net 16-13. Mason George led Infinite with six points. Zachary Clark and Owen Davis each scored four, and Landon Ullrich, two. Logan Reeder led Happyfeet.net with five.
• Merrill Lynch/McGovern & O’Dell beat Coastal Accounting 67-2. Scoring in double figures for Merrill were Luis Jose Figueroa with 23 points, and Kevin Downing and Jackson Geno with 12 each. Rudy Arick scored for Coastal.
• Beach’N Destin beat AAMCO Total Car Care 15-13. Maddox Fayard scored nine for Beach, while Izaiah Fellciano added four and Hunter Barber scored two. Allen Collins scored five for AAMCO and Nicholas DelConte four. Andrew Pankratz and Ryan Willis added two, and Damian Alexander and Kace Gould, one.
• Fat Daddy’s Arcade beat Goodyear Wingfoots 30-16. Pavel Baturyn scored 16 for Fat Daddy’s. Brick Larabee was tops for Goodyear with eight points.
• Northwest Florida Fair beat Fudpucker’s 32-10. J. Cole Riche and Jack Tenholder each scored six for Northwest. Scoring four each were Braxton Taylor, Carston Phillips, Carter Tobik and Olivia Beard. Garrett Jacobs scored four for Fudpucker’s.
• Shawn Dufault fired up the nets for 18 points to lead Gameday Pizza in a 44-28 win over Beach’N Destin. Luke Edelman scored 11 points and Griffin Moore hit for 10 for Gameday. Logan Cann scored seven for Beach, while Colin Martine and Ian Mollihan scored six each.
• Hammerhead Embroidery beat Home Depot 39-30. Zander Davis scored 15 for Hammerhead. Adams White hit double digits with 12, and Kirch Bright tossed in 10 points. Campbell DeBra scored eight for Home Depot, while Auron Carter scored eight.
• Trustmark Bank cashed in for a 48-13 win over Lenny’s Sub. Parker Seagle and Trey Wainwright each scored 10 for Trustmark, while Hudson Cook scored eight. Maya Sherwood, David Zepp and Diego Perez each scored for Lenny’s.
• On the Coast Magazine beat Payne Chiropractic 52-39. Logan Massingill fired up the nets for Magazine with 21 points. Matt Pierce scored 12 and Kobe Babin added 10 for Magazine. R.J. Perez led Payne with 13 points. Brendon Kelley scored 11 and Justin Winter nine.